Tuesday 1 November 2011

Vanilla Lovin'

Call me crazy, call me obsessed I do not care I'll admit my guilty pleasure for anything that smells or resembles anything Vanilla. I realize this addiction as I settle into my new place, I look around me and realize everything I adore so much is this blissful scent. Vanilla Passion is what you will smell when you enter my front door and nothing changes when you enter my vehicle. My new found love for Davines hairspray is simple perfection, I can't seem to induce enough. The Ecoya Candle was gifted to me from a special friend and I admit I have already sourced out where I can purchase a new one when mine runs out. The sweet aroma is pure vanilla love and I just can't seem to get enough.

1. Air Wick Vanilla Passion Air Freshner
2. Victoria Secret Vanilla Lace Body Mist
3. Kashi Organic Island Vanilla Cereal
4. Ecoya Vanilla Bean Candle
5. Davines Hairspray Vanilla Cupcake
6. Air Wick Vanilla Car Air Freshner
7. Organix Soft & Silky Vanilla Silk Conditioner
     Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. can't get enough of vanilla. just a classic smell, and flavor! i have the #7 but in the coconut milk shampoo. that one smells great also.

    hope you can enter in our free giveaway :) an insane necklace/pocketwatch. orr just stop by when you get a chance love your blog!

    love kat
    www.paperdolltheory.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla love is true for you! #5 is my favorite as well even though I hardly use hairspray! Good one :) carehanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete