Friday 18 November 2011

Save or Splurge: Short Suede Booties

Patiently awaiting the big Shopbop sale event which I am hoping is to take place at the end of this month, I have the Steven Pembrooke Bootie in my cart. Once the sale is to commence, with an extra 20-30% off these lil gems are a good buy for a basic short ankle boot, with an appropriate heel. By appropriate I mean I can wear it comfortably for days. I found a very similar pair made by Rebecca Minkoff so I thought I would share the comparison. Not much of a difference except the crazy price tag, gotta love that. Hope everyone has a great weekend and happy Christmas shopping. With the first snowfall last night here in Vancouver it is time to start crossing off some things on the list. I must say I am getting too excited to take a lil visit to the storage locker and pull out some Christmas goods, that is what the first snowfall means isn't it?
          
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely boots, like the first one !

    www.coffeecreamandthecaffeine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the first pair. obsessed. thanks for sharing, love. I've got a new fash trend report. Love to hear what you think. xo

    http://fashboulevard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete