Monday 7 November 2011

This n That: Currently Makin Me Smile


{Vancouver Fashion Week}

What a beautiful weekend here in Vancouver. Even though the air is crisp and cool, might I mention 3 degrees, I still managed to take advantage of the sunshine, despite the cold I have been fighting. Thanks to my big brother who lent us his bikes for the day I was able to enjoy a long bike ride around town with my Man. Finishing the weekend off with an invite to Vancouver Fashion Week was a nice treat from a girlfriend. Hopefully the sun continues to shine throughout the week, here are the things currently makin me smile.


{Happiness is: a cup of coffee with baileys, my ultimate weekend treat}


{New cozy oversized knit sweater}


{Love this "Live Large" pillow: purchased at Poshshop}

                             

{View from our new south facing patio on a beautiful day in the City}
     Pin It!

2 comments: