Wednesday 9 November 2011

7 For All Mankind Black Skinny Jeans - Gwenevere Gummy


My love for a good pair of black skinnies is like no other. They are the perfect pant to wear pretty much anywhere casual or dressy and always flattering. When I was introduced to Gwenevere Gummy Leggings by 7 For All Mankind I knew I had to scope out the details. Yes they are as good as they sound, who wouldn't want a pair of gummy leggings? The fabric is a perfect blend of tight and stretchy and the colour is as black as black can get. I have yet to try a pair on but found some Celebs online who are currently rocking out in these black skinnies. Everyone has their go to black pant, currently mine is J Brand Jean Leggings in Pitch but I must say these caught my eye. What is your go to black skinny?
    
Pin It!

1 comment: