Thursday 5 January 2012

Trend: Cable Knit Sweaters


Looking for something warm and fashionable to wear this Winter? Yes, it is sad to say Winter has just begun and we still have a dreadful couple months ahead. Dreadful as in, there is nothing worse then being uncomfortably cold at this time of year! Don't get me wrong, I love Winter and its outdoor leisure but I will not permit the cold to ruin my fun. I've seen lots of cable knit sweaters in stores and now is the time to snag a deal and purchase one on sale. A great way to stay warm and look cute while doing whatever is that you do in the months of January and February.

1. TNA Galaway Sweater $120 Check Store
2. H&M Sweater $34.95
3. Madewell Cable Crewneck Sweater $98 $68.60
4. Club Monaco Dylan Sweater $129.50
5. Wilfred Oxbridge Sweater $125 Check Store
6. Rebecca Taylor Cable Knit Sweater $350
7. T. Bataton Huge Crewneck Sweater $135 Check Store
  Pin It!

1 comment: