Monday 9 January 2012

Resort Wear


Image One Source (Fedora Hat): Shopbop.com  Image Two Source (Swimsuit Model): Victoriasecret.com


On Saturday I am on route to Mexico. Nothing makes my heart happier then a beer in hand while soaking up some rays in the hot sun. With a hot holiday on mind I was inspired to create this post on key pieces to take with on Vacation. I am the worst for wearing a hat in the sun and have learned the hard way, they are a must have item if you are like me and plan on spending all day having fun in the sun. Bikini cover ups, silk shirts and dresses that are light and comfortable are a must for hot temperatures. Be easy equipped for nights out on the town with a small wallet to fit the necessities: c/c, id, money, and lip gloss. Most looking forward to bringing out the white MK watch, white skinnies, and after a couple days tanned hands.

1. Sonia Rykiel Fedora Hat $115
2. Marc by Marc Jacobs Side Stripe Sunglasses $110
3. T.Bataton Tinsley Blouse "Bright Iris" $98 Check Store
4. Sam Edelman Gigi Cork T Strap Sandal $65
5. OPI Nail Polish "Are We There Yet?" $8.50
6. Vix Odette Bandeau Long Dress $165
7. Urban Outfitters Metal Spike Fan Necklace $38
8. Current/Elliot Girlfriend Short $168
9. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Key Pouch $98
10. Victoria Secret Abbie Swimsuit $22 each
     Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Great picks! I need to get into shape! I'd love it if you could stop by Tulips&Tulle sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so excited for my upcoming vacay!! Love all your picks
    -xoxo tess
    belleepoque21.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fabulous. adore this post. thanks for sharing, hun. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my Gossip Girl inspired look. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found the extreme fashionable information from this source. It's exclusively looking one of the most idealize source for me.

    Home Accessories

    ReplyDelete