Wednesday 24 August 2011

Vanilla Pancakes with Vanilla Yogurt and Berry Topping

  


As you can probably tell by the name of my blog, I have a great fondness for Vanilla. It's warming, soothing and harkens back to simpler, cozy times. The sweet smell gets me every time and the taste is something I often long for whether in a hot drink or incorporating it into a recipe. Pancakes being the treat that they are, I decided to create a little version of my own. I used this recipe to make Vanilla Pancakes and topped them off with obviously Vanilla fat free organic yogurt and heated up frozen berries with a pitch of sugar. Definitely not the healthiest breakfast around but its always nice to enjoy a little change and treat from our regular Hemp Heart Power Smoothie, recipe seen here, or my boyfriend's usual bowl of cereal.





Pin It!

1 comment: