Sunday 28 August 2011

Inspiration for Home Decor


Browsing through Pinterest, I snagged a few photos that serve as inspiration for home decor. I'm moving to Vancouver soon and am always looking for new themes, ideas and pieces to collaborate with what I already own. I love the idea of open shelving in a office or den. It creates space for storage at the same time using the storage as decoration. I have a soft spot for anything teal or turquoise and loved these two glass vases from Urban Barn. My Mom collects Sid Dickens plaques and introduced them to me this past Christmas. I am the type of person that just can't have one of. So if I were to ever get one, I would start collecting and display them in some sort of pattern on the wall all together. The third photo inspires me to be more retro. I love the old fashioned fan and mixer. Last the knit place mats are something I would purchase to add colour to the dining table or kitchen island. 





Pin It!

1 comment: