Monday 23 January 2012

Accessories for Less

I'm back from Mexico where I spent a week in a fun surfer/hippie town called Sayulita. The street side boutiques were filled with a Bohemian blend of tops and dresses, leather handbags and of course the usual Mexican souvenirs. Inspired by the hippie chic look I share with you a post with a few accessories where the only difference between the two is the price tag! Accessories are one thing I hate spending money on. So in my searching I have found similar items but without the overwhelming price. I've always loved big earrings and adore the fun, fringe, leather look. Whether it be a pair of earrings, a belt, a bag or ankle bootie, I want more fringe. With January being a time to cut back after the holidays here's truth you can find the designer look for less.

1. Soo Ihn Kim Dyer 2 Earrings $60
2. Urban Outfitters Long Leather Tassel Earring $18

3. Jennifer Zeuner Thin Chocker Necklace $245
4. H&M Necklace $14.95 

5. Marce by Marc Jacobs PaveHeart Ring $128
6. Forever 21 Rhinestone Cluster Ring $6.80

7. Jules Smith Marakesh Cupid Necklace $50
8. Urban Outfitters Delicate Arrow Necklace $19

9. B-Low The Belt Skinny Tassel Belt $105
10. Forever 21 Leatherette Tassel Belt $7.80
           
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love that necklace! Welcome back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun finds B! Keepem' coming! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the number 3 necklace, but the H&M one is a great look for less!

    PS. Don't miss my bracelet giveaway :)

    http://brileeo.blogspot.com/2012/01/inspired-winner-another-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete