Monday 3 October 2011

Trend: The Perfect Black Bag


I have been on the hunt for the perfect black handbag since last Winter, every time I get my hands close to one I love I can't seem to pull the trigger. This year I am making no excuses and have a few in mind that I adore. Now all it comes down to is a choice of size. I have been saving my pennies for #1 Marc by Marc Jacobs Natasha Messenger bag but then I came across #15 Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie Bag. The only big difference is the size and the chain strap which is what happened to catch my eye at a first glance. Since these bags are not cheap I decided to compile a bunch of different picks in hopes that putting them side by side would help make my decision easier. So far I still can not decide. One thing I do know is that I am going to wait until Shopbop's big sale event which happens usually twice a year. Depending on how much you spend you save money. Don't worry I will keep you posted on the details. Last year it took place in November so I am assuming it is closer then we think. This is the sale to stock up on anything that you like designer. The more you spend the more you save. And let me tell you, picking your pieces up is almost better then Christmas.

1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Natasha Messenger Bag $348
2. Urban Outfitters Deux Luxe Snake Chain Crossbody Bag $49
3. Topshop Clip Slouch Shoulder Bag $56
4. Coach Madison Leather Sophia Satchel $358
5. Tory Burch City Hobo $434
6. Rebecca Minkoff Mini 3 Zip Clutch $195
7. Coach Madison Leather Lindsey Satchel $398
8. Kate Spade Cobble Hill Ellen $225
9. H&M Bag $19.99 $9.99
10. Tory Burch Dena Messenger Bag $365
11. Urban Outfitters Cooperative Foldover Lady Bag $49
12. Tory Burch Logo Clutch with Chain $325
13. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC Clutch $195
14. JJ Winters Small Fringe Bag $165
15. Marc by Marc Jacobs Classic Q Karlie Crossbody Flap Bag $258
  Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. NO idea how to pick...I like #1 and #4... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FIVE!! All the way...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love #1!! I wish I could afford a Marc Jacobs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always spent my half an hour to read this webpage's articles or reviews everyday along with a cup of coffee.

    My site - christian louboutin wedding shoes

    ReplyDelete