Monday 5 March 2012

This n That: Currently Makin Me Smile


{My ideal Saturday morning: online shopping and coffee and bailey's}

Marching into March with no hangovers makes the days seem longer and more productive. This past week was spent with lots of family time. It was great to have a relaxing weekend getting up early enjoying walks on the seawall and getting organized at home. Now that March is here I feel more energetic as I anticipate brighter, longer, sunnier days ahead. Here's a few things that are currently making me smile. Hope you all have a wonderful week better yet month; atlas Spring is soon upon us. 


{V-Day Orchids my favourite flower}


{New sign for the living room wall purchased at Urban Barn}


{Getting my closet prep'd for Spring}


{Delicious fruity shots that taste like candy}
   
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. yummy those shots look great! now you are making me feel like i need to organize my closet haha!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm! Passion fruit shots, uh yeah! :)

    -Shelly
    Quiet Luxury


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is getting me so excited for spring!

    http://www.pattyandlo.com/

    ReplyDelete