Friday 13 May 2011

Anthropologie Hits South Granville

Anthropologie opened it's first store in B.C and fourth store in Canada today May 13 on South Granville. For those of you that know the area its on Granville and 13th and in the old Urban Planet location. The store is 6,000 square feet and filled with an amazing assortment of merchandise. Everything from clothes to beauty and home. Check out the link to get a glimpse of what to expect! I think I am most excited about there denim brands. J Brand my ulitimate fav, AG, Paige, Citizen's of Humanity are just to name a few. This gives me a place close to work that I can try my size on before ordering online which is a huge bonus and always cheaper;)



My Glimpse:

1. Mercury Bead Slides $98
2. AG Stevie White Denim $168
3. Curtailed Tank $198
4. Buff Bay Placemat $10
5. Ubiquity Lamp $298 Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment